April 17, 2018
VOLUNTEER INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE
Equivalent of 3-4 days per month – working remotely
The Conciliators Guild an international conflict prevention and innovative policy development organization whose focus is to help diplomats and policymakers make better decisions by highlighting the hidden elements in politics: the basic, often underlying, psychological drivers that make us tick.
We do this through a professional association devoted to excellence in the craft of politics and diplomacy, as well as workshops, consulting and innovative projects.
We’re seeking a part-time, volunteer intern who is interested in the mandate and work of The Conciliators Guild, and who is free to work closely with our director for the equivalent of approximately 3 days per month.
The position entails:
• Web research and administrative tasks;
• Helping to coordinate and develop meetings;
• Assisting in the development of project ideas
Ideally, the prospective intern:
• has a broad range of knowledge about politics and/or international affairs;
• is interested in innovative ideas and approaches to resolving international conflicts;
• is willing to learn about the interface between politics, psychology, culture and the behavioral sciences;
• is enthusiastic, motivated and self-disciplined
Those interested can read more about work on this website. Applicants should send their CV and a short letter of interest to John Bell, Director, at email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: May 31, 2018.